Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3.0GM Jailbreak possible?

Default 3.0GM Jailbreak possible?
    hello,
    click --> bigboss writes that the jailbreak is a little bit buggy but possible with the goldmaster fw. a few guys appearing got it to run with a modified "quickpwn beta 5"...
    anyone know how this work? i installed the 3.0gm on my 3g and then jailbreaked with quickpwn for beta5 (where you can select the fw i selected: beta5) but know my iphone stucks in recovery mode...

anyone other ideas for get the jb to work?

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

looks like your going to have to restore.
    don't think the jailbreak is going to released,because it's too buggy as of right now.some things have been changed around and root access is a lil harder..I know it stinks but it looks like as of right now your going to have to wait for the official jail break...

ps im pretty close to 1000 posts...hehehe

EDIT:bigboss say's DO NOT TRY TO JAILBREAK USING BETA 5 SO THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT LISTENING
    Last edited by mr.sparky; 2009-06-10 at 11:20 PM.
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

iPhone? More like MyPhone djjessejames's Avatar
    Tha Hills & Valley of the Sticky Icky Icky...ooo wee.
    Thanks

Exclamation 3.0 Jailbreak Warning
    IT STATED IT WAS BUGGY!
    4 beta were u expecting 100% sucess?

I cant figure out why who everyone who loves there iPhones will just risk running something not fully tested and de-bugged then ***** about having problems when you were WARNED and then expect someone to help you fix what shouldnt have be broken or malfunctioning.
    But allas I too have done it so being a good person and receiving help myself so here is more info if phone is stuck, BRICKED in DFU or needs a force restore. Hope it helps (100% 4 me so far )

1.) Try first an iTunes restore on the phone(it will have the iTunes font between the USB arrow and under the iTunes LOGO.

2.) If that dosen't work the phone needs a force restore. (The iTunes font will not be between the USB arrow and iTunes LOGO, there will be no writing on the restore screen just the icons.) If this is what u r seeing go here! and follow instructions (read everything!)exactly;

Think your device is "Bricked?" LOOK HERE! - QuickPWN Forums

Best of luck friends, the above force restore will also UNBRICK YOUR PHONE, heeheehee

i asked for any other ideas to get the jailbreak work with 3.0GM..
    but you wrote me how i can get my phone out of the recovery mode.. that's not my problem.. i know how this work..
    but it seems noone knows a solution for the jailbreak with 3.0GM and so i've installed again beta5...
    but thanks anyway also if i dont claimed about my phone stucking in recovery mode and that the beta isn't working 100% respectively..
    bye

Quote Originally Posted by djjessejames View Post
    IT STATED IT WAS BUGGY!
    4 beta were u expecting 100% sucess?

I cant figure out why who everyone who loves there iPhones will just risk running something not fully tested and de-bugged then ***** about having problems when you were WARNED and then expect someone to help you fix what shouldnt have be broken or malfunctioning.
    But allas I too have done it so being a good person and receiving help myself so here is more info if phone is stuck, BRICKED in DFU or needs a force restore. Hope it helps (100% 4 me so far )

1.) Try first an iTunes restore on the phone(it will have the iTunes font between the USB arrow and under the iTunes LOGO.

2.) If that dosen't work the phone needs a force restore. (The iTunes font will not be between the USB arrow and iTunes LOGO, there will be no writing on the restore screen just the icons.) If this is what u r seeing go here! and follow instructions (read everything!)exactly;

Think your device is "Bricked?" LOOK HERE! - QuickPWN Forums

Best of luck friends, the above force restore will also UNBRICK YOUR PHONE, heeheehee
    I didn't hear/read any complaining. did you hear any complaining *looks around asking the forum* haha. he was simply saying, 'hey I'm running this beta that might have bugs. I ran across one and am curious if anyone out there got around it?' geez chill man. read more carefully

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ +! Totally agree. I'm tired of people who never tried the beta but knock it all the time. I found beta 3 to be very usable on my main device.