Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help!!

Default Please Help!!
    Hey Guys,

I'm new to the forum and to be honest I'm new to iphone hacks etc etc so it's not suprising that I can't figure this out.
    We got 2 new iphone16gig 3g's two days ago and ofcourse the first thing I wanted to do was jailbreak them, I used quickpwn for both of them. However mine has had no problems and run perfectly since, my girlfriends has started to tweak a bit. After she tried to setup a new theme lots of strange apps appeared, over an extra 5pages with one or two in each page. the apps are named "page 1" "page 2" up to "page 8" (as in icons with page 1 etc written underneath) and "OPTIONS: appuyer pour voir plus d'applications" for a few others. I can tell there's something seriously wrong with the phone now, I can't load themes properly..
    I have no idea whats happened or how to fix it, the only difference that I noted before jailbreaking was that my phone with no problems after was factory set to 02.28.00 and my gfs was set to 02.30.03 before it was jailbroken with the same .ipsw.
    If anyone has any advice on how to fix this, or whether or not there's a way I can safely reset the iphone and re-jailbreak it I would REALLY appreciate it!

thanks guys

Joel

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The theme you installed was an "iNav" theme. I would just go into Cydia and uninstall it as this is for more advanced users who know how to manipulate their device.