Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QuickPwn 2.2.1 3g problem

Default QuickPwn 2.2.1 3g problem
    i've looked everywhere to find out how to correct this problem quickpwn gets stuck on the screen where it BROWSE FOR FIRMWARE.. it never detects my firmware... what am i doing wrong... i have reloaded it 2 times and same problem..

Thanks

This might sound dumb, but did you download the firmware? If so, is it the 3G firmware?

yeah but even when i download the firmware, and browse it, its not in the file ext that i need, am i downloading it wrong... i've been useing computers for some type i beleive that im downloading right... but when i upzip it its like 10 files but none is what i need..

Thanks

Download the file to be opened by iTunes. And save to desktop or where ever you like.

its a zip file can i open it with itunes.. my windows default won't let me open it with out extracting the files

here is what it shows when i download the firmware from any site and extract it.. i think doing something wrong...
    Last edited by sqweak234; 2009-05-06 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Dont extract the file- rename it. Depending upon how the file is names- either remove the .zip extension or remove and replace the .zip with .ipsw

Your filename should look like this: iPhone1,2_2.2.1_5H11_Restore.ipsw