Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wifi Problem After Jailbreak iPhone 3G 2.2.1

Default Wifi Problem After Jailbreak iPhone 3G 2.2.1
    plss help...

I jailbreaked my iPhone 3G using QuickPwn-225-2 - Windows. every things worked fine for me except the wifi. I'm not getting any network to join. I found a thread about using Pwnage tool but I don't have mac.

is there a way to help.

P.N: I need jailbreak only. I'm using windows XP

Thanks

Are you with at&t?

I'm with Etisalat, similier to at&t

iPhone? More like MyPhone lillstar12's Avatar
    Thanks

Had the same problem with mine , just did full restore and it started to work again must have been something that went wrong on the first upgrade.

I am using a mac though and yeah jailbroken

I did restore twice but no luck. Anyone can advise?

I'm having the same exact problem. The networks do not show on the list. It says it's searching but doesnt find any wifi...

Still a very common issue but no answer or solution anywhere.

Best regards...

Thanks

Have you tried inputting your network name & security & password manually?

hey Zwayne. As a matter of fact I tried that already. And it doesn't work. But thank you for asking.
    I have no idea what this could be. But I do know there are a lot of people that are having the same exact problem. I`m still searching for the solution, and if I find it, I`ll make a post on it.

Thank you guys, If anyone else knows a solution, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_adn View Post
    plss help...

I jailbreaked my iPhone 3G using QuickPwn-225-2 - Windows. every things worked fine for me except the wifi. I'm not getting any network to join. I found a thread about using Pwnage tool but I don't have mac.

is there a way to help.

P.N: I need jailbreak only. I'm using windows XP
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    ok this for all the the peeps that are having problems unlocking there iphone because of wifi prob. first of all what you need to do is when you finished jbing *jailbreaking* the phone you do nothing else but run itunes it will say that new iphone crap you click on set up as a new iphone then on the next page now folks this might seem as nothin but this is the most essential part of unlocking the iphone with the wifi probs ok you have to make sure that automatically sync contacts etc is selected and go to the bottom and select the sync apps remember this is the most critical part then yo leat it do what it gots to do now the phone will not sync but nevermind that while it is syncing it is writing the network info to the phone but it will only activate the wifi in radius mode most of the time the radius is set to 2-6 inches yes inches not feet so what you do is you can rest the iphone on your wireless router and go to cydia or icy and install the ultrasnow repe(repo666.ultrasn0w.com) last one is a zero not an o then you let it refresh and then you install the ultra snow patch and boom its unlocked if you got any problems feel free yo ask a question in the reply post or hit me up @ [email protected] lookin forward to any question you got i live in the caribbean to eh
    Digg