Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.2.1 - Annoying glitch involving "Manually Manage Music & Videos." Any ideas?

Exclamation 2.2.1 - Annoying glitch involving "Manually Manage Music & Videos." Any ideas?
    This is quite a headache of a problem to deal with. If I try to manually manage the music and videos on my iPhone, the ringtone and photo syncs become unchecked. If I try to turn on sync ringtones and photos, then Manually Manage Music becomes unchecked, and proceeds to delete every single song from my iPhone in one swoop. It's like I can only choose to have one of them. Music, or photos and ringtones. On top of that, if I use "Manually Manage," and try to connect it to another computer, it acts as though Automatic Sync is enabled and tells me it can't be mounted because it belongs to a different iTunes library. Kind of strange?

I used the latest pwnage tool and 2.2.1 update on an 8GB iPhone 2G with iTunes 8.0.2. Everything went smoothly, no bugs in the IPSW creation and iTunes loaded up the custom firmware without knowing any better. I did it twice, just to be sure it wasn't a one-time glitch. Is this a bug inherent to the 2.2.1 pwned firmware?

If not, what can be done to keep this ridiculousness from happening? [if anyone knows.]

thats weird just try to sync with a playlist

thatsv what i did