Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Windows QuickPwn 2.1 is out !!!!

Smile Windows QuickPwn 2.1 is out !!!!
    Get it while it's hot...

blog.iphone-dev.org

Cheers...

Wallyİ...

The Windows iPhone 2.1 QuickPWN GUI has been released! It works for iPhone 3G and iPod Touch as well. It's completely GUI. This link has all the mirrors for it. Jailbreak iPhone 2.1 GUI Version | QuickPWN

Just used it and it only took 5 min tops.So easy to use..... Thank's!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    All members, please be conscious of where you are downloading your jailbreaking and unlocking programs. We need to support the official devs!!

As reported earlier:

blog.iphone-dev.org | QuickPwn - fake sites

The above post and link by "QuickPWN" is not affiliated with the official iphone-dev team.

As always, the official site and programs can be found here: http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

YESS..

Did it, nice! Works great, very fast and no need to restore when finished (meaning, all of the data on your phone will still be there.)

Update to 2.1 in itunes before running this!

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Just used it and it only took 5 min tops.So easy to use..... Thank's!!!!!
    Did you find a firmware download to put in the file with quickpwn, because thats all i need then i can Jailbreak mine?

works flawlessly on 2.1f/w 3g o2-uk .5 minutes just sit back and watch .

thank you ...

brian

So wait what i'm supposed to do is upgrade using Itune and then jailbreak and unlock it using quickpwn?

i like it

thanx

Can I go from 1.1.4 to 2.1 ?
    I mean...Can I upgrade and still have the iphone unlocked ?

do i need to unistall itunes 8 and reinstall itunes 7.7 in order to do this?

all you need to is run the quickpwn for windows and if you upgraded your iphone to 2.1 via itunes 8 quickpwn will find the firmware 2.1 .simply quickpwn does jailbreak at the click of a button theres nothing to do other than put it in DFU which quickpwn shows you how to !! theres nothing to modify !!!!

it will only unlock non 3g iphones and only jailbreak 3g iphones .

so if you are on 1.1.4 you need to upgrade via itunes to 2.1 first!!!!!!!

Edit: After waiting through an hour of white logo, reboots and such, the phone came back to life. Glad I waited and didn't restore!

White apple of death. No SSH so no "fixing" it if it's the applications directory problem.

So, use this new build with caution. Make sure you have a backup.
    Last edited by santiagodraco; 2008-09-20 at 04:20 AM.

does quickpwn activate ?

in canada on rogers, 2g iphone using 2.0.2 will this work?

I updated on itunes 8 to 2.1 and my phone still works. do i still have to winpwn? everything is working and i didn't lose anything. i'm on tmobile, 2G, total internet.
    Last edited by BigJerm7; 2008-09-20 at 09:02 PM.

amdworldxm

You say that this will only unlock non 3g iphones and only jailbreak 3g iphones - what if I want to unlock and jailbreak my iPhone - it's on version 1.1.4 at the moment and not sure if it's called the 1st or 2G iphone but I bought in July so all I know is that it's not 3G.

So is this program okay to use to unlock and jailbreak my phone??

And from what I am reading all I need to do is update the version to 2.1 through iTunes and then run this program and nothing to change for firmware, etc. Am I correct.

Sorry to be constantly repeating but I am nervous about doing this and killing my iphone as I just don't have the money to buy another.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks

You can unlock 1st Gen. iPhone

program not working for me. When i try to start quickpwn i get an error message saying The Application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application. any one know what could be wrong ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I updated my touch and had the spinning wheel of death after the 2.1 update in Itunes. I can't say for sure, but I think it was from having a corrupted backup.

Did a restore and got some error from Itunes. Forgot to check the number.

Did a restore again and all was well. Then did Quickpwn and I'm good to go. Had to set up from scratch, but oh well.

Thank you again to the dev team!
    Last edited by swissy; 2008-09-22 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Ammended from blaming catigories.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ya i get the spinning wheel of death too and can't restore my back up's.. i have hella numbers most that are not replaceable.. i don't care about the jailbreak now i just wanna put the numbers back on my phone.. pleaze some one help