Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwnageTool won't run

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default PwnageTool won't run
    Ok so I don't use Macs, my gf has a Mac with OSX and I really want 2.1 so I installed PwnageTool On her laptop... Ofter downloading it, it mounted it to the desktop and then i went and dragged the icon to the Applications folder... During that time it said it was transfering 41 mb (or so)... When I click to run Pwnage nothing happens... It seems like it's opening but never does... My gf doesn't knwo too much about Mac and she know's more then me... Can anyone help me... It's an older laptop, I think a G4, I checked the info and I beleive it's vesion 10.3 or something... Any helpw ill be great...

Download it from blog.iphone-dev.org and rerun it. Don't drag it in the apps folder. Leave it on your desktop.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satch2501 View Post
    Download it from blog.iphone-dev.org and rerun it. Don't drag it in the apps folder. Leave it on your desktop.
    Ok so when I open the file after it mounts it on the desktop just run it from there... I've tried that and still nothing...

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think it was my gf's laptop because I used a friends laptop with 10.5 and it ran perfectly and I did that same steps that I was doing on my gf's... Thanks for your help..