Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Accidently Restored My Phone to 2.1 FW

Default I Accidently Restored My Phone to 2.1 FW
    So i had 2.0, i updated to 2.1 and just lost my jailbreak but it was still unlocked. My phone was having problems so stupid me clicked on "Restore" so it restored my phone back to basically brand new. So now i have a 2.1 regular phone its no longer unlocked or jailbroken. So i went over to another thread on here where you can download 2.1 custom firmwares since i have windows, so i put my phone in recovery mode and clicked on shift+restore and clicked on the custom firmware i downloaded, but i keep getting the 1600 error, so now i have no idea what to do, i dont know if im doing something wrong or if im just getting that error because i restored my phone back to factory state. if someone could please help me that would be appreciated. I just wana get my phone to be unlocked again. than kyou
    Last edited by 613BulletProof; 2008-09-14 at 04:23 AM.

AIM: eQuiS Ch3x

download quickpwn and just run it. it will auto detect. If it doesnt, restore firmware to 2.1 (non custom) then when in that emergency screen mode, quickpwn will detact it and start the process for u.

You could downgrade back to 2.0.2. To do that, you'll need itunes 7.7. I suggest you install it in another PC. After restoring to 2.0.2, use quickpwn to jailbreak and activate it