Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't even start Pwnage Tool

Default Can't even start Pwnage Tool
    Ok have some experience but ever since the new interface started for the pwnage tool I have been unable to get past the first question. For example when it says Are you using an official carrier approved by Apple. I know I need to say no but no thumbs up or thumbs down show up. Everything also seems to be offset so nothing is aligned I am using windows XP, could this be the problem?

Any help would be wonderful. If someone can tell me how to do a screen shot of what is happening please do and I will cut and paste onto my thread......

Thanks

Try QuickPwn

ya try winpwn 2.5!! From - iPhone News & Review
    Follow the expert mode!

Default Ok
    Just quick pwned. What do I do with Itunes? Never asked me to put the Phone into DFU mode to put Itunes into 2.0.2 Ipsw.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phamjiphone View Post
    Just quick pwned. What do I do with Itunes? Never asked me to put the Phone into DFU mode to put Itunes into 2.0.2 Ipsw.
    I don't think you need to, different method then Pwnage.

after ur iPhone starts working with the pwnage and everything is fixed, u might get an error that iTunes can't work with ur phone or something then ur gonna have to reinstall iTunes after uninstalling it, then it will be all fine
    I just did mine today!

Quote Originally Posted by phamjiphone View Post
    Ok have some experience but ever since the new interface started for the pwnage tool I have been unable to get past the first question. For example when it says Are you using an official carrier approved by Apple. I know I need to say no but no thumbs up or thumbs down show up. Everything also seems to be offset so nothing is aligned I am using windows XP, could this be the problem?

Any help would be wonderful. If someone can tell me how to do a screen shot of what is happening please do and I will cut and paste onto my thread......
    Just to get back to your original question...

This is a misalingnement due to the wrong DPI settings of your operating system...

Set them at 96DPI (normal) and all should be normal...

Rightclick your desktop…choose properties…

Then advanced…In the ‘general tab’ change the DPI settings to Normal(96dpi)…

Then click apply followed by ok...

A reboot might be necessary...

Now you can run the program in expert mode...

Cheers...

Wally©...

Default Showing Love to Wally
    Thanks bro. That did the trick. I knew it had to be something so plain. Thanks again for everyone's help especially Wally's!!!!

No problem...

We're all here to help one and other...

Let us know of your progress...

Cheers...

Wally©...

Default Its' Done
    Good to go! Pwnage is brainless! Thanks again!!