Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage/QuickPwn Failed: Corrupt Memory?

Default Pwnage/QuickPwn Failed: Corrupt Memory?
    Hello all...So I went through all the steps to try and jailbreak my iPhone 3g through WinPwn 2.5. At the part where I was to start holding down the power button, didn't realize that I was supposed to start, so I ended up doing it late. I was able to get through where I was only holding the Home button, but then got an error message. I've been trying to run WinPwn again, but keep getting this message:

"Pwnage/QuickPwn Failed: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt"

Anyone know what I am doing wrong or what is going on? I did a restore through iTunes, but still get the same message.

I also had that error message ..... any solutions that you got? am still struggling with it right now.
    thanks

same problem here... does any one know how to correct this?

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

did you all just try rebooting your phones and PCs? usually works wonders
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

sorry to bring this back from the dead but what if restarting both doesn't work ?

Any alternatives the experts can recomend? Cheers
    Lisa