Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Did QuickPwn on Mac, stuck on pineapple

Question Did QuickPwn on Mac, stuck on pineapple
    Did the 2.0.2 restore, everything went smoothly, except now i'm stuck with a pineapple logo, phone will not power down, it's been this way for over 10 mins. can anyone help?

Power it down by holding BOTH the power and home buttons down at the same time until the screen goes off.

Then, Restore the phone to "factory" using Itunes - to do this you will have to place it in DFU mode again.

After the restore is complete, DO NOT SYNC ANYTHING TO YOUR PHONE.

Then re-pwn it. Should work great.

There has been an issue with installed apps creating that problem, but can be fixed if you pwn the phone after a clean restore.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Power it down by holding BOTH the power and home buttons down at the same time until the screen goes off.

Then, Restore the phone to "factory" using Itunes - to do this you will have to place it in DFU mode again.

There has been an issue with installed apps creating that problem, but can be fixed if you pwn the phone after a clean restore.
    i held power + home for 10 seconds to do a force reboot
    that actually worked. thank you for the reply

Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post

my iphone is also stuck on the startup pineapple logo, i tried the method above several times but ut still wont get past that screen im thinking of leaving it on that screen till the battery goes dead then trying it. i cant restore it as the usb wont detect it until it gets to the homescreen. any ideas?