Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak and Unlock 2.x on Windows

choose 700 in expert mode

omg omg pls help... i'm on windows xp3 and i dl winpwn it cant install y ?

sanzo369..... If you are trying to jailbreak 2.x you will new to use quickpwn 2.2.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sanzo369 View Post
    omg omg pls help... i'm on windows xp3 and i dl winpwn it cant install y ?
    Probably because you have not got net framework 2 installed, go to windows update, download and install it, winpwn will then install

Default Worked great!
    Thanks a lot for the guide. I ran into a little bit of problem but when I made sure to read the "entire" guide I was able to get through it.

Default advice
    I am in need of an advice.

I have Iphone 3g jailbroken with Winpwn 2.5 and my SW is 2.0.2. I want to update to 2.2 jailbreak it and then, when the Unlocker is available (According to DEV) on the 31st of Dec I want to Unlock it. However I keep on reading
    Code:
    GOLDEN RULE: If you have a 3G iPhone and want potential soft unlock in the near future do NOT use QuickPwn, and do not use the official ipsw or the iTunes update process without using PwnageTool.
    Does this message concern Quickpwn ONLY or it is also applicable with Winpwn 2.5.

I would really appreciate an insite on this predicament, because I am really looking forward to jailbreak with 2.2 SW, using Winpwn and UNLOCK to be able to travel and use any SIM anywhere in the World.

ANY INFO will be appreciated

will this guide and the downloads work with firmware 2.2?

Quote Originally Posted by bc2rsx View Post
    will this guide and the downloads work with firmware 2.2?
    Dont bother asking. Google is your best friend. I had posted and inquiry and I did not get any information.

yes it works for going to 2.2. i just did it. just rememebr to press shift and restore at the end. that had me thrown off for a lil while there.

editk so it jail broke it but broke me down to 2.02 lol. guess i screwed up somewhere lol

go here if you havent gotten this done yet

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...ailbroken.html
    Last edited by firevalk01; 2009-01-05 at 11:09 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DJ420a's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I gave this a shot and got as far as DFU, then got the white screen on the phone and the Windows error.

Kept the partition at 700

I have a first Gen, downgraded to 2.0

I tried it 5 times, with all the same results.

I was already Quickpwnd but I restored

I am AT&T

What am I doing wrong?

does this work with the itouch 2G plz let me know

Is the "Firmware 2.2 JAILBROKEN" file supposed to be used on a 3g phone also?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I was jailbroken for a while, then I had to exchange my phone so I went official before hitting the Apple Store, the the app store came out and I just stayed official. Now I'm starting to get annoyed at having no wallpaper so I'm thinking of JBing again. Would it make more sense for me to do this now, or just wait until Jailbird come out?
    Phil Nolan
    Modeler / Animator
    High 5 Productions

this wont work with version 2.2 aye?

Default Jb 2.1-2.2
    hey can someone plz help me out I want to upgrade my already JB 2.1 2G iPhone to 2.2 Can anyone plz link me to a guide? or does this one work?

Pleaseplease help, my 2G iphone unlocked with QuickPwn according to the instruction posted here, but I neither can make calls nor can I receive them!

I think I have located the problem which is in SETTINGS > PHONE > CALL FORWARDING > although the call forwarding is set to OFF it says there is an error, thus resulting in no service! Does anyone know how I can solve this issue?

my locked iphone has 2.1 firmware, and itunes wont let me update it, where can i get the pwnage for firmware 2.1 , any help please!

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat0699 View Post
    my locked iphone has 2.1 firmware, and itunes wont let me update it, where can i get the pwnage for firmware 2.1 , any help please!
    check out my site and see if it fits your needs

iPhone Firmware Files | Sleepers.net
    hey i actually found this site and used it and its flashing the baseband now actually. and wait, it just completed so ill update on howit went in a bit

Hi!

I'm having a problem here. The program doesn't finish building the IPSW file.

What can I do??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast