Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Just Pawned For The 1st Time And All Went Smooth. Now I Need Some Help?

Default I Just Pawned For The 1st Time And All Went Smooth. Now I Need Some Help?
    So i pawned my phone and it running great as of right now and everything went smooth. Its alot easyer than i thought. I installed some programs and running good but i cant get customize to work. i got some strings to change but do i need to install anything else to get it fully working. Themes dont work for me. so i dont know what to do now. Any help would be great. thanks i advance.

Thanks

Customize is currently a tad bit buggy. Try winterboard for theming instead.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 461am For This Useful Post:

coachballfirm (2008-08-29)

i hope he can et it up and running soon. ok thanks for tip.

Now i need help with SHHing into iphone. i am using fugu and i just installed open shh through installer. i cant shh.hmmm it tells me that remote host identfication changed.WTF..i never changed anything.
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-08-29 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

uninstall openSSH...and reinstall it again..but this time use the one from Cydia. Try that.

ok when i get home from work i will try it out and keep you guys posted. thanks

I have only used Winterboard for theme changing, works great. For SSH, there is a how-to guide posted here on this site. Check out the Guides section and the wiki.