Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod app in iPhone buggy.

Default iPod app in iPhone buggy.
    I currently installed Pwnage 2.0.2 and running on 2.01 system. All is fine until after a few syncs and my iPod app is not showing any music or videos. It basically tells me I don't have anything and need to sync with iTunes to get some songs etc. The songs and videos are synced meaning that they are on the iPhone but nothing is displayed.

This only happened after a few syncs on iTunes. I didn't add any new apps, just the same 20 or so that I had before.

I am not sure whether it is MobileMe, because that was the last thing I did which is activating it to sync with itunes etc. I turned this off but iPod app still the same.

Can someone tell me how to fix this? I already restored the iPhone once and copied all the apps in again which took many hours. Now I am back to square 1.

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by kidclam View Post
    I currently installed Pwnage 2.0.2 and running on 2.01 system. All is fine until after a few syncs and my iPod app is not showing any music or videos. It basically tells me I don't have anything and need to sync with iTunes to get some songs etc. The songs and videos are synced meaning that they are on the iPhone but nothing is displayed.

This only happened after a few syncs on iTunes. I didn't add any new apps, just the same 20 or so that I had before.

I am not sure whether it is MobileMe, because that was the last thing I did which is activating it to sync with itunes etc. I turned this off but iPod app still the same.

Can someone tell me how to fix this? I already restored the iPhone once and copied all the apps in again which took many hours. Now I am back to square 1.

Thx!

This has happened to me too, and I'd love to know the solution!