Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: About To Pawn My Phone...Have One More Question???Help??

Question About To Pawn My Phone...Have One More Question???Help??
    Ok as the tilt says i am about to pawn my 1.1.4 jailbroken phone. i know to update to 2.0 first. I mean 2.0.2. My question is when i am pawning my phone what is needed to check off so my phone DOSE NOT GET UNLOCLED. i am a att costumer and dont want to unlock by accident. this is where i get confused because the iclarified tuturial give you instructions to pawn but to unlock also but i dont want to unlock but i get lost on what not to do. any help on this would be great. thanks in advance..

Then you would check nothing in the advanced section. In fact, the ONLY things you would want to check is installing Cydia, etc. and if you want custom boot/recovery images.

Even if you are with AT&T you can still unlock it and use your AT&T sim card. It would only give you the option should they piss you off.

^^Yes, but trying to keep it simple as he is a little confused. If you do unlock you must make sure you get the correct settings under "Advanced" with bootloader and all.

thanks but all i want to do is jailbreak and load custom boot loaders. so i only check off what i want in jailbreak and nothing in advance. what about boot loader?

ok..whats the deal with the new 2.0.3. i have been hearing alot of problems. should i stay at 1.1.4 now. I also been reading alot of people are going back to 1.14? what the deal with that? bad reception,mail not working,safari acting up....hmmmm i really want to pawn my phone but dont want to go through all these bugs..can someone please let me know whats going on with new update.
    Last edited by coachballfirm; 2008-08-27 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost