Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installer not working after updating to new beta version.

Default Installer not working after updating to new beta version.
    Has anyone else experienced this problem? I updated to the new beta version of installer which automatically refreshes the soueces once it is opened and now it freezes every time it tries to refresh. I have 18 sources and it gets stuck on 18 every time. Please help. Thanks

i have this same problem...i installed the update to installer beta and my phone freezes everytime i launch installer

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

you have to let your phone sit for about 5 mins when you open installer then you will be able to use installer without any glitches.
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have same problem...... still a beta so there will be some issues! Here is what works for me..... launch installer, as soon as, and It needs to be the instant the featured screen appears hit categories, then immediately hit the updated heading. Don't worry that it says 0. You should see the tasks count down. Once they have completely counted down and finished, launch All Packages and slowly scroll through. You should see each one update as you pass it. This can take awhile and you might get a few time outs, just hit OK and let it continue. Like I said, it works for me, I hope it works for you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to golfpro For This Useful Post:

joeg679 (2008-08-18)

Quote Originally Posted by golfpro View Post
    I have same problem...... still a beta so there will be some issues! Here is what works for me..... launch installer, as soon as, and It needs to be the instant the featured screen appears hit categories, then immediately hit the updated heading. Don't worry that it says 0. You should see the tasks count down. Once they have completely counted down and finished, launch All Packages and slowly scroll through. You should see each one update as you pass it. This can take awhile and you might get a few time outs, just hit OK and let it continue. Like I said, it works for me, I hope it works for you!
    WOW, that worked for me, thanks a lot