Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreaking my 8GB 3G

Default Jailbreaking my 8GB 3G
    I want to jailbreak my iPhone, and I have had it for three weeks now, but if I do use the restore firmware will I have a completely blank iPhone? Like will all my contacts be gone? Apps, ringtones, things like that? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

if you sync all your stuff should be backed up to your computer... after a restore ituens should ask you if you want to restore from backup... notice i used the word "should" cuz this is not always the case... when i restore sometimes it asks and sometimes it doesn't... but as long as you do a sync before and after depending on your itunes/iphone sync options all your contacts should be backed up to your computer... as for your music/videos that should already be on your computer, all your apps should be sync'd with your itunes also... if you apps aren't sync'd you should have no problem getting them back through the appstore.
    "Search" is your friend

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 808mp5 For This Useful Post:

Onemajorflaw (2008-08-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

itunes will sync and backup all your data so when you restore it you can sync and it will be how you left it but with cydia and installer
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pokekid For This Useful Post:

Onemajorflaw (2008-08-13)