Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winpwn 2.0.04 really failure

so do you think I should just upgrade to 2.0.1? I'm on a jailbroken/ unlocked 1.14 firmware right now so Is it safe for me to restore or just upgrade to 2.0.1?

And refuring to the dfu mode, I'm pretty sure I'm in edu mode because my screen is all black. If its not then I don't know what dfu mode is

iPhone? More like MyPhone rvlyssup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a1r View Post
    so do you think I should just upgrade to 2.0.1? I'm on a jailbroken/ unlocked 1.14 firmware right now so Is it safe for me to restore or just upgrade to 2.0.1?
    That would be the easiest route. With the latest version of iTunes and iPhone FW from Apple, it should be pretty straight forward. Keep in mind that a lot of the apps available on 1.1.4 FW and lower are still being ported over to 2.0 and above FW.
    Quote Originally Posted by a1r View Post
    And refuring to the dfu mode, I'm pretty sure I'm in edu mode because my screen is all black. If its not then I don't know what dfu mode is
    DFU shows either a black (most of the time) or white screen (flashes for about 5 seconds during recovery) right before the Apple logo pops up...
    My Week 51 8Gig is "retired", currently using i580 on Boost Mobile. Yeah, I miss my i...
    Wifey's - 8GB 3G unlocked & jailbroken using blacksn0w, GO GEO!
    Also retired Week 29 4 GiG on 3.1 custom firmware & originally Unlocked & JB via WinPwn.
    Unbranded & Unlocked Custom WM6 Cingy 8125, R.I.P Cingy 8525 (WSOD)
    BB Bold, Miami Ink v3, v235, & an mpx220, all unlocked!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12