Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: THE Weirdest Error with Mail HELP***

Question THE Weirdest Error with Mail HELP***
    I just upgraded to 2.0.2 using pwnage. My emails from my Microsoft Exchange account are not downloading unless they are READ. It is the WEIRDEST thing!

Read and Unread emails from my gmail account are both downloading just fine it is only with my OWA account.

I have my email opened in my mac and I have 2 new messages. I refresh my iPhone which doesn't show either of those messages so then I open 1 of the messages and then refresh my mail account to check for new messages and then all of a sudden the 1 unread message shows up but the 1 UNREAD message doesnt.

Has ANYONE ever seen this or know of a fix? PLEASE PLEASE help me out ... any suggestions would be VERY helpful
    Last edited by Jrazkall; 2008-08-11 at 01:50 AM.

I was having some mail issues with my winpwned 2G iPhone and what solved it for me was NOT to restore the phone from a backup after jailbreaking. Set it up as a new phone. That solved all my weird mail issues.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lookatthemonkeys For This Useful Post:

Jrazkall (2008-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lookatthemonkeys View Post
    I was having some mail issues with my winpwned 2G iPhone and what solved it for me was NOT to restore the phone from a backup after jailbreaking. Set it up as a new phone. That solved all my weird mail issues.
    I completely restored my iPhone to factory settings which lead me to the "Activation Screen" so I then restored to the Custom Firmware 2.0.2 by Pwnage and when iTunes opened I did not backup my phone.

I am still having the same problem. I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. I have reset my settings from Push to Fetch but I am still only receiving unread messages.

I appreciate any help or guidance.