Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winpwn 2.0.0.4 iph 1.1.4 updated no service now

Default Winpwn 2.0.0.4 iph 1.1.4 updated no service now
    Used winpwn 2.0.0.4 with a jailbroken 1.1.4 iphone and updated to 2.0.1 went through the whole process and after it restored my phone I have no service any idea? What did I do wrong?

Do you have a legit service, like AT&T?

i got the same problem, but i went from 2.0 to 2.0.1 and update was a success. now no service w/ legit att contract
    If my post is helpful, give it a ThAnKs!

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    iPod mini 4g
    iPod Video 30g (not anymore, I will miss you =[)
    Jailbroken iPhone 7.32g

yep I am ATT customer

Quote Originally Posted by fluentdesigns View Post
    yep I am ATT customer
    Before you get yelled at for not searching, you need to remake your firmware version this time leaving the activate option unchecked. itunes will do all the activation for you, since you are legit.

You may have to restore to the normal apple version before flashing to your next costume version. I had an issue with that, and I believe that was the problem.

So just flash it back to apples stock firmware, then delete your current costume file. Remake the costume with the stock firmware, make sure you check install the loaders you want, installer etc. And make sure since you are an ATT customer you leave the activate unchecked.

And you should be golden.

Hello.

I have a diferent trouble.

Just update to 2.0.1 from 1.1.4 and all seems to work perfectly. But incorrect IMEI.

How can I repair it to have the correct Imei.

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by CDRacingZX6R View Post
    Before you get yelled at for not searching, you need to remake your firmware version this time leaving the activate option unchecked. itunes will do all the activation for you, since you are legit.

You may have to restore to the normal apple version before flashing to your next costume version. I had an issue with that, and I believe that was the problem.

So just flash it back to apples stock firmware, then delete your current costume file. Remake the costume with the stock firmware, make sure you check install the loaders you want, installer etc. And make sure since you are an ATT customer you leave the activate unchecked.

And you should be golden.
    Thanks for the info, I'll try that now Been going in Circles for 6 hours now o.O

Hello BTW, first post ^_^ I look forward to posting here often

i m trying to upgrade from 1.1.4 pwned to 2.0.1 with winpwn 2.0.4 i m stuck at recovery mode and now my iphone does not detected by itunes ihave iphone 2g which was 1.0.2 oob

Default No "Activate" and No "You Tube Activation" !!!
    It took me 4 tries to figure out that you must disable the "activate" and "activate you tube" check boxes in order for the WinPWN 2.0.4 tool to work on a iPhone 3g (which had PWN'ed 2.0). I had to restore to stock 2.01, then (after several tries) go to WinPWN without the above settings checked.

Beware!

ok I decided to just update to a fresh 2.0.1 firmware with no jailbreak. What should I do now? Follow the same steps as I did before just uncheck the activation option?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fluentdesigns View Post
    ok I decided to just update to a fresh 2.0.1 firmware with no jailbreak. What should I do now? Follow the same steps as I did before just uncheck the activation option?
    Yes, MAKE SURE you uncheck ACTIVATE and uncheck YOUTUBE FIX, IF! your already an At&t customer. I made the mistake of not unchecking activate and I lost my 3g internet, so I had to reflash with the 2.0.1 FW then recreate the custom 2.0.1 and re ipwn the phone so I could jail break it. Hope that helps you.

EDIT: You do not have to reflash your phone if you forget to uncheck activate!, I went ahead and recreated the custom FW then just put the phone CORRECTLY into DFU mode then just installed the custom FW with the shift click through Itunes and BAM!, it worked, no need to reflash with the 2.0.1 then wait a million years for it to finish, then put it back into DFU mode, you can skip it and save some time
    Last edited by crnxlf; 2008-08-19 at 06:21 PM.
    Do not try and fix what is not broken.

Smile help me please
    i have upgraded my iphone2g to 2.0.1 version nothing went wrong i am successful in activating and breaking it. But i could see that i cannot able to connect my iphone on to my local area network. In general settings i couldnt able to find local data carrier or EDGE as in 2g iphone. please help me in getting that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarvanan84 View Post
    i have upgraded my iphone2g to 2.0.1 version nothing went wrong i am successful in activating and breaking it. But i could see that i cannot able to connect my iphone on to my local area network. In general settings i couldnt able to find local data carrier or EDGE as in 2g iphone. please help me in getting that.
    What did you use to jailbreak your phone?
    and do you mean you cannot connect to the
    internet(EDGE)?
    Do not try and fix what is not broken.