Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Winpawn 2.0.0.4 out!

Default Winpawn 2.0.0.4 out!

TTTTTHHHHHHHAAAAANKKK GOD
    seems like no one can upload a custom 3g firmware but this is much b.etter

anyone tested on a 3G yet?

Can we put installer on it? Thanks
    Last edited by joeg679; 2008-08-09 at 06:36 PM.

Any OTHER link besides rapidshare ???

Also, where do I get an ipsw from. I hit the "browse ipsw" button, but don't know what to do after that. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joeg679 View Post
    Also, where do I get an ipsw from. I hit the "browse ipsw" button, but don't know what to do after that. Thanks
    IPhone Firmware Download Links - ModMyI - Wiki

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blueillusion97 For This Useful Post:

joeg679 (2008-08-09)

just finished pwning my 2.0.1 3g on att with winpwn 2.0.4

i took a quick look everything seems to be working, installer cydia youtube, im currently resyncing all my info ill give you all an update in a few

Is the 2.0 version of Kate on installer??

I won't update until then , I can't live without a 5 icon dock

I downloaded the 2.0.1 3g ipsw from above and put it into winpwn. Then I pressed ipwner and it went to another search screen and asked for a custom ipsw. Is this the thing that I downloaded from above or do i have to customize it?

didnt look threw installer i just opened it to see if it opened, im appling my back up now so i can have my settings back.

ill let you know whats in installer when its done

It work for me as well, installer and cydia works perfectly.

I figured out my problem and am building a custom ipsw now. Does installer automatically get installed as well as cydia? If nothow do we get it on and is it 4.0? Thanks

yes installer is automatically installed as long as you checked it in the custom firmware

I am gettin an error saying that it could not be restored and than an unknown error occurred. ANy ideas?

i dont know, all i did was create the custom firmware then threw my phone in dfu mode and restored to the custom firmware in itunes

There is also a (6) after the message. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks

i belive there is another post on the forum about error 6 might want to check there

I am getting an error when i try to browse for ipsw. It says unknown file iPhone1,2_2.0.1_5B108_Restore

when i did it on a 3g iphone that was already on non jailbroken 2.0.1 i did not get any error 6 or any other error. However im noticing that several times when im trying to make a phone call , it says " call failed" anyone else having similar issue with phone, like losing service?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast