Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dont know how but i did.....

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

Default dont know how but i did.....
    ok so iv been on O2 for years now (about 10 if your counting, bk when it was bt cellnet).

and i bought an iphone around january this year.

now im on p&G and have been for most my O2 life.
    and originally i could not activate my iphone officially as it would of required me to sign up for a contract deal thing with O2. So i went into jailbreaking and have been happy ever since

But TODAY i decided to redo my recent PWN and did it with winpwn.(have pwned for last week and half now but was using xwinpwn, (was on Ziphone breaking before.(WITH NO PROBLEMS))

I decided(dont ask why) t turn off actvate iphone ability thing in advanced..
    Stupid me now my iphone dont work because its needs to be activated; well i wasnt going to repwn with activation enabled. So i hit the acivate buton on itunes, followed 3 steps.(login, confirm for email, confirm agreement.)
    To my amazment my iphone is now activated *OFFICALLY* and running P&G.
    Did i miss an O2 annoucement? or has this been going on for a while or what.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Thanks

Yep, this has been going on since 2.0 was released. I guess Apple want everyone to have access to the app store

Using an original iPhone - iPhone - O2
    To live, you have to lie