Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wifi in winpwn

Default Wifi in winpwn
    I had greyed out wifi issues in the past. I fixed it with iliberty+ using a payload. I just upgraded my firmware using winpwn 2.0.0.3. Everything is working except my wifi and bluetooth are greyed out again. Is there a payload someone could send me to use in winpwn to fix this issue. I realise that some calibration tables must be corrupted. Any help appreciated. Could I change a file in winscp or is there anything easy I could do before I restore my phone back to 1.1.4?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im also having the same problem , i have an iphone 1st gen unlocked using ziphone, and then upgraded using winpwn to 2.0 and now i have greyed out wifi and bluetooth, but i downgraded back to 1.4 and still greyed out!!

This reverting back to 1.1.4 by using itunes 7.5. Then having to either use ziphone 3.0 or the Dev team's swifi fix is a really long process. Don't we have a payload that can be used in winpwn or some easier way to fix the wifi greyed out problem for firmware 2.0?

When you have it fixed for 1.1.4, are you making sure that when you build your 2.0 firmware that you have "No Wipe" checked off. It'll most likely not get rid of the wifi fix. Or try re-flashing the baseband at 1.1.4 and make sure its repaired so you don't have to use the wifi fix. Then upgrading shouldn't cause a problem

Thanks. Could you believe I did not see the "no wipe" box. I will try that. Thanks alot.