Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1403 Error Please Help

Default 1403 Error Please Help
    I used winpwn 2.00.1 and I have a first gen 2.0 iphone and I created the iswp but when I got to Do it on itunes(v. 7.5) it says an unkown error occured (1403) when i try to intall the custom iswp ...Can someone Please help asap Im tyring to get this down before I have work thanks

bump plz help
    Last edited by mikethekobra; 2008-07-31 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mikethekobra View Post
    I used winpwn 2.00.1 and I have a first gen 2.0 iphone and I created the iswp but when I got to Do it on itunes(v. 7.5) it says an unkown error occured (1403) when i try to intall the custom iswp ...Can someone Please help asap Im tyring to get this down before I have work thanks

bump plz help
    Same here. Can't work it out?
    I thought it might be something to do with allocated disk space, but I solved that problem and still I get the error.
    Luckily no damage to current iphone data...could have been worse.
    Anyone lese got this or can someone help please

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you put it into dfu mode using quickpwn? It needs to be placed into a "special" dfu mode to work properly.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings