Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Did everything perfect, jail broke, but cydia didn't show up.

Default Did everything perfect, jail broke, but cydia didn't show up.
    Followed this. iPhone | iPod touch forums, news, themes, apps, games, unlock, jailbreak community - ModMyI.com

everything went smooth, after put it in DFU, then shift restore, phone came back on, like normal but no cydia.

I clicked the cydia box.

did I need to restore my phone before doing this procedure?, I just upgraded to 2.0, d/l a few of the apple apps on my phone.

also I could not get it to go into DFU mode the first time. I had to turn the phone back on etc.. a few times to get it to work. did that mess it up?
    Last edited by Justin.; 2008-07-31 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

theres an easier way to do it.....ill pm you the file then put your phone into dfu mode then shift click restore and pick this file and let it do it's thing. Im on a new 3g phone and it worked. Im sure it works on 1st gen iphone to...i havent heard nobody say other wise.

damn it wont let me upload sorry...i could try your email or you can look it up....i used a restore file from somebody that jailbroke on his mac before winpawn came out and i have had no problems.
    Last edited by stlcaddie; 2008-07-31 at 07:34 PM.

Consider yourself lucky you dont have Cydia on it. It makes your iphone lag severely.