Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: winpwn 2.0

Exclamation winpwn 2.0
    I have downloaded winpwn 2.0 from rapidshare and megaload.. Downloaded them both but it gave me errors of "application failed to initialize properly"... Now this is with my laptop only.. It is a brand new laptop running xp pro.. I downloaded it on my work computer and it works fine and others that i know it downloads fine for.. I was wondering if anyone encountered this problem before at all or anything and have any suggestions on what to do.. I really want to avoid wiping clean the computer but that will be my last option.. hopefully it won't come down to that..

ps.. when i download for 3G download iPhone1,2_2.0_5A347 on my laptop it has a folder of what is inside but when i downloaded it to the work computer it automatically loaded itunes.. so i dont know if that has anything to do with winpwn not working.. I have itunes 7.7..

thanks

Do you have .net installed on your new laptop?

Hmmm.. lol.. no i don't.. I am a noob and I thought that the new pwnage 2.0 checklist thing would have everything.. So i need to get .net? What exactly is that and where do I find it?

Nevermind I think i got it..
    Last edited by fcbsaviola7; 2008-07-30 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost