Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No signal!

Default No signal!
    OK, so i just pwned my iphone, to 2.0 using winpwn. I just jailbroke it because im a ATT customer. Everything worked, cept now I dont have a signal. Its been awhile since i jailbroke my phone. Did i miss a step or something???

Thanks

You have to re-do it but this time do not check the "Activate" box.

I had the same problem, but I didn't click the activate box. I'm going to try again tonight with the newest versions on everything to see if it works this time.

yea me to i've redo it and got the same problem. i think the problem only for the 3g iphone. could it be because of the new version of winpwn got bug?

You need to use the expert mode to uncheck the activation box.
    See: This postl

Same Problem here, but I have only a very poor Signal. Most time no bars.

But when I uncheck the "Activate" Box, I will loose my unlock! I have no contract - It's a prepaid.

Ok I have been working on my phone for the past 4 hours trying to figure out what is going on. Reading blog and blog to solve all these problems that seems to pile up.

I have a 2g phone that I want to take to the new firmware. I am using a At & T sim card. The first time I did check activate and everything worked find but no sound or signal. Then I did a redo on the phone and unchecked the box now the phone does not recongize the sim card.

Help Please?? Anybody this is starting to get crazy!