Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Same steps to winpwn itouch 2.0 and iphone 3g 2.0?

Thanks

Default Same steps to winpwn itouch 2.0 and iphone 3g 2.0?
    Is the proceedure the same to jailbreak an iphone 3g using 2.0 and an ipod touch using 2.0? If not, what are the differences? Thx

well i just jailbroke using winpwn my girlfriends ipod touch with firmware 2.0 without a hitch! I did not check off "youtube activation fix" and installed cydia.

The question is, what do i check under the advanced tab? My phone is already activated. pls help!
    Last edited by equlizer; 2008-07-27 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by equlizer View Post
    Is the proceedure the same to jailbreak an iphone 3g using 2.0 and an ipod touch using 2.0? If not, what are the differences? Thx

well i just jailbroke using winpwn my girlfriends ipod touch with firmware 2.0 without a hitch! I did not check off "youtube activation fix" and installed cydia.

The question is, what do i check under the advanced tab? My phone is already activated. pls help!
    It's pretty much the same process. The only thing you will need to do is uncheck the "activate the phone" option and don't use BootNeuter.