Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Crap, need pros help... NO SIGNAL BARS

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Crap, need pros help... NO SIGNAL BARS
    Soooo after jailbreaking my 3g i decided to try and download the custom cingular logo signal bars app from iphone-mods. It worked perfectly on my 2g but now i guess the file locations on the 3g have changed and now after installing the same custom logo on my 3g it seems the my original signal bar IMG has been erased and the custom logo will not show either. So basicly i HAVE service i just cant tell my signal stregnth or see any sorts of indication to having service other than the "AT&T" that belongs to the right of where the signal bars should be..... PPLEEAASSEE HELLLLPPPPP.

Quote Originally Posted by Oct26th1984 View Post
    Soooo after jailbreaking my 3g i decided to try and download the custom cingular logo signal bars app from iphone-mods. It worked perfectly on my 2g but now i guess the file locations on the 3g have changed and now after installing the same custom logo on my 3g it seems the my original signal bar IMG has been erased and the custom logo will not show either. So basicly i HAVE service i just cant tell my signal stregnth or see any sorts of indication to having service other than the "AT&T" that belongs to the right of where the signal bars should be..... PPLEEAASSEE HELLLLPPPPP.
    Honestly i had the same problem but with the slider and battery charging logo. At first i fixed the battery one by using ssh and renaming the files to the original names. even after that the issue came back and i noticed the reason was that you and i both made changes in cydia as soon as we jailbroke and didnt download a crucial update all i did is just restore and reinstalled the custom firmware then i opened cydia and downloaded every crucial update before using cydia to change stuff. I know you want to prevent the restore but after reading around i wasnt the only one with this issue and gave up.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    wow thats sick, thanx man guess i gotta restore n run that cydia stuff FIRST.