Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pwnage question..help ASAP!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default pwnage question..help ASAP!!
    I have tried several times and when I get to the iphone restart I keep getting the error no sim card found....I am on at&t? Anyone know why?
    TIA

Problem solved workin like a charm!!! NO THANKS!!!
    Last edited by flounder21; 2008-07-23 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I followed the Wiki to a Tee and my Pwng tool didn't really follow what it said in a proper order. After I built the custom package I said yes immediately that I pwned it before (which I did for 1.1.4) then it just told me to put it into recovery mode and quit the application. There wasn't anything about selecting Cydia or any of the steps the wiki mentioned...so I forced recovery mode, chose my customer package then when it was all said and done I got stuck on iTunes telling me that I had an unsupported SIM!?!? BootNeuter never loaded. The weirdest part was that on the phone the "connect to iTunes" logo was on but I had full bars for T-Mobile?? If I moved the slider it was like it wasn't jailbroken and I can't get to the home screen!?? What the hell is going on???

Please someone help...should I try to downgrade to 1.1.4? I Pwned the phone on 1.1.4, then followed all the steps for 2.0. It didn't work. The pwng tool didn't even follow what the wiki showed!?!?

After it restored using the custom firmware the bootneuter never loaded. I have full bars for T-Mobile but I can't get to the home screen. It's stuck on the "connect to iTunes" logo. If I use the slider it takes me to the Emergency dialer like it's not activated yet I have full signal for T-Mobile!

I tried to restore using the custom 1.1.4 package I had for the first pwng and it didn't work?

I am at a loss for what I should do next?
    Last edited by spense01; 2008-07-23 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost