Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Options to replace boot loader logo?

Default Options to replace boot loader logo?
    I chose to use the modmyi logo for the boot loader & I prefer using the pineapple. Sounds stupid I know but I never used pwnage before & went by the step by step directions in the News section.

I asked this same question in another thread & the answer was I had to have pwnage rebuild a new ipsw & do everything all over again.. Is there an easier way or I have no other choice? It's kinda annoying having to waste all that time again or should I wait until Apple releases an update & I"ll have no choice but to update & jailbreak again.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just use pwnage and create the custom firmware. then just set it to restore to ur new firmware and leave and make some toast or something while its doing that. then come back when thats done and click synch to get all ur music back and watch a movie or something while thats going on. then ur done Simple and u havent lost any time waiting for it.

Thanks

Just wondering, for Windows users, I know that we cannot use WinPwn yet to pwn or compile custom firmware for the 2.0 or 3G iPhones, but can it be used to swap boot logo only with the new firmware?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    Just use pwnage and create the custom firmware. then just set it to restore to ur new firmware and leave and make some toast or something while its doing that. then come back when thats done and click synch to get all ur music back and watch a movie or something while thats going on. then ur done Simple and u havent lost any time waiting for it.
    Yea.. looks like I don't have much of a choice haha.. thanks