Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia hangs after installing

Default Cydia hangs after installing
    Hi all,

Having a few problems with Cydia since pwning my iPhone.

Every time I install something my phone hangs, just get the spinning quicktime logo for about 10 minutes and then have to hard-reset the phone. Then when I turn it back on, which takes about 2 minutes for the phone to boot, the application is installed and all's good.

Anyone else having issues?

Mine is also having the same issues. How did you reboot yours? I couldn't even turn mine off with the button on top.

Have to hard reset it, hold down home and power until it reboots.

Same here guys, I think its common. Manages to install everything eventually though.

Anyone having GPRS issues? I.E Its connected but there is no net traffic coming through?

I have to keep putting mine in flight mode and back every time it happens to get net connection back

Same here guys, I think its common. Manages to install everything eventually though.

Anyone having GPRS issues? I.E Its connected but there is no net traffic coming through?

I have to keep putting mine in flight mode and back every time it happens to get net connection back
    Last edited by smeeshum; 2008-07-21 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I also have this experience in 2.0 3G firmware, but only occasionally. Now after upgrading to 2.0.1 firmware, it happens everytime I install anything. The "circle" icon at the right side of the wifi icon just animate few seconds, then the whole device hangs. :<