Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pwnage bricked my phone... please help!!!!!

I've just been having this problem and may have a solution.

Stop using a USB hub to plug your iPhone in and go direct into your computer.

My iMac really could do with 4 more USB ports.

Cheers

i dont know if youve tried this but i was having the same problem and i thought i had bricked my phone after i put it in DFU and got all the errors. phone wouldnt turn on restore or anything. all i did was hold home n power untill i heard the pc disconnect chirp then start it back up. mine started back with the 2.0 uncracked software (i restored to 2.0 before trying the jailbreak)

sounds really simple but it worked for me. give it a shot you might just be stuck in DFU mode

i used pwnage 2.0 got it on there, but not its "locked" how do i activate it without using itunes and signing a contract... please help

I finally got WinPwn to build the IPSW on the 3rd computer that I tried. Now I have a working jailbroke 16GB 3G iPhone!!

Default I briked my phone
    I upgrade my 16 gb1st gen phone from 1.1.4 to 2.0 using pwnge . I then tried to restore it again as the phone was working slow but accidentally I restored it with customs 1.1.4... On 7.7 iTunes
    Now my phone just shows the cabel and iTunes pic And my iTunes hangs everytime I connect it(I have mac book pro) what do I do please help..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12