Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Windows pwnage tool? 2.0

Default Windows pwnage tool? 2.0
    i've been trying to get to the winpwn website and it's down i think? Haven't been able to get to it all day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to llol_slim For This Useful Post:

Ramesh2525 (2009-05-17)

Default Windows pwnage tool? 2.0
    Does anyone know when the windows version will be out for the pwnage tool 2.0, and/or long long the average time usually is from when they release a mac version, to porting it to windows??

i been reading everyones experiences so far with their new jailbroken 2.0s and i am sooo envious and cant wait much longer!!!!

ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON THIS MATTER???

Im also talking about having the new 3g iphone pwned with a windows verison of pwnage to jailbreak the new 3g on windows......... Anyone know if it has been released or how long you thnk it will take?
    Last edited by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian; 2008-07-20 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian For This Useful Post:

Ramesh2525 (2009-05-17)

whats going on?! I replied to 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian's post and now they have swapped order ...

anyway i managed to get to the winpwn website, and it hasnt been updated since talking about getting his hands on the iphone 3g

6. The Following User Says Thank You to llol_slim For This Useful Post:

Ramesh2525 (2009-05-17)

There is no actual Windows version to pwn your phone yet, but there is a method I found and followed, that works great as long as you follow it to a "T".

Instructions are here.

Remember, this is for 1st gen only on Windows.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to silencer82 For This Useful Post:

Ramesh2525 (2009-05-17)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whateverman24791 For This Useful Post:

mcdj (2008-07-31), Ramesh2525 (2009-05-17)

Default windows pwnage tool??
    Quote Originally Posted by whateverman24791 View Post
    exucse me but i went to the dev-team blog through 'cydia' and according to the page it says there is no windows pwnage tool, and is only available to mac OS

is this winpwn a recently new thing? how much longer to wait? i.e any release date?

p.s is the winpwn 2.0 used for the ipsw creation of fw 2.2.1

because i can simply just upgrade to 2.2.1 and jailbreak but i thought what the hell i'll keep my options open and jailbreak but keep original baseband

12. The Following User Says Thank You to astro2 For This Useful Post:

Ramesh2525 (2009-05-17)

^If you looked.....this thread is 8 months old.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

Ramesh2525 (2009-05-17)