Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Major help Please!!!!!!! Pwnd 2.0!!!!

Default Major help Please!!!!!!! Pwnd 2.0!!!!
    I uses the pwnage tool to jailbreak my 2.0 iphone and when i went to turn it off then turn it back on i got the pineapple logo then it turns off by itself then comes back on, and keeps repeating. Now i think im at the recovery screen where the guy has his hands in the air? But itunes wont recognize my iphone? is there a way to restore my iphone? PLEASE HELP THANKS

the guy is Steve Jobs, you own your life to him.

Try using iDemocracy to kick you out of Recovery mode, then Pwn it again.
    OI FROM BRAZIL!

HaHa yea i just noticed. well i finally got it to reconize it. trying to restore now. is there a way to put themes on the jailbroken 2.0 software? Thanks for the help. Im new to the iphone community but i was over at ipod touch fans cause i hade an ipod touch for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by downtrodn View Post
    HaHa yea i just noticed. well i finally got it to reconize it. trying to restore now. is there a way to put themes on the jailbroken 2.0 software? Thanks for the help. Im new to the iphone community but i was over at ipod touch fans cause i hade an ipod touch for a good while.
    no problem man... And no, since SummerBoard hasn't yet been ported to 2.0 firmware, there isn't anyway to theme up your iPhone.
    OI FROM BRAZIL!