Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken 3G, but now no service?!!?!! help!!

Default Jailbroken 3G, but now no service?!!?!! help!!
    I jailbroke my 3G successfully, and everything seemed smooth, but now I get no ATT signal?? I have a contract with ATT and also it is activated.

What can I do to fix this?

You should really learn to search buddy, this has already been answered. But i guess..... you most likely checked activate when using pwnage, recreate a custom ipsw without checking that and activate normally.
    Last edited by lacrosse200760; 2008-07-20 at 07:12 PM.

yea, i actually just did that. i was using modmyi's guide, which didnt mention that, but i remembered reading that somewhere.

Default no signal
    Can you guys explain a little more, i,m having the same problem, i did everything rigth but now i don get the phone to work, doesn,t get any signal

Quote Originally Posted by thechimal View Post
    Can you guys explain a little more, i,m having the same problem, i did everything rigth but now i don get the phone to work, doesn,t get any signal
    In Pwnage Tool.app click "Expert Mode"... the select 3g iPhone... then click the ipsw file that it pulls up... Click the "General Tab".. make sure "Activate" is OFF.. (unchecked).... then just continue through... Click "Build".. follow the rest of the instructions... you'll be all set.

Great forum by the way!!