Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't get EDGE working, tmobile, pwned 2.0

Default Can't get EDGE working, tmobile, pwned 2.0
    Ok, so I had to set up my iphone as a new device since it wasn't getting mail.app working, and when doing that it wipes out my old settings. Now I can't get EDGE working at all. I tried setting the call data APN to internet2.voicestream.com and that didnt do anything at all. Please help!!!

yeah i was having the same issue

i think i found a solution...

when in itunes, right click on the iphone icon and restore your back up. it will leave you with all the settings from before.
    Last edited by marcel46; 2008-07-20 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to marcel46 For This Useful Post:

hookem12387 (2008-07-20)

set the apn to wap.voicestream.com and install the tzones package from cydia

you shouldn't have to set the wap....I had it set and it didn't work...took it out...reinstalled in cydia and I was golden. I am not sure if you have to reboot but the hack in installer did say to...so I did and I am good.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where do I go to "set the apn"? Sorry, this is my first time.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel46 View Post
    yeah im having the same issue

when in itunes, right click on the iphone icon and restore your back up. it will leave you with all the settings from before.

That worked great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marcel46 View Post
    yeah im having the same issue

That worked great, thanks!
    Last edited by hookem12387; 2008-07-20 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How do you back up.....where is the iphone icon to rt click