Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 Custom firmware download

Default 2.0 Custom firmware download
    Im sure all the windows users would need this:

iPhone1,1_2.0_5A347_Custom_Restore.ipsw

Cant get it off torrents so does anybody know where to download it from?

Thanks.

Cool Torrent well seeded
    I am getting it off the torrent. Right now that's the only source for Windows users. Torrent is well seeded but I am on a very slow connection.

i can start downloding off the torrent but its downloading at 1-2kb per second which will take SO long. thats why i asked for a different location?

using utorrent here...just leave it alone...u will get it in about 3-4 hours...the speed will increase...30% here getting at 20Kbps

jus switched to utorrent, it told me port forward its ports, so i did and downloading at 60-75kb under an hour.

CANT wait!! so your a windows pwner then? i used ziphone to unlock my 1.1.4 should i jump straight into pwning? what you think?

Yup, first time i did it with Ziphone...last week my phone got crashed due to clickonce...thought right time as 2.0 was getting released...so i just pawned it using Winpwn to 1.1.4 and now will just restore to this custom firmware immediately after download...

but beware...most of the 1.1.4 apps do not work in 2.0...now that u r downloading this custom fw...i presume u r aware of it

yea i do (not yet anyway)

so to confirm i got to restore to an apple version of 1.1.4? then pwn that and install BootNeuter - neuter it and then resotre using the cusotm firmware (2.0)

if so thats too easy

exactly...that is all is what you gotta do

anyway there's not much installer sources/apps for you to customize and create ur own custom 2.0 firmware...so what we have here is fantastic

Just a bit worried cos the torrent comments say this:

Some more details, sorry it was 2AM last night...

Bootloader: Leaves it unchanged, make sure you have already neutered it.

Baseband: Containts 4.05.04 unlocked, won't flash if already unlocked.

Bootneuter: Contains bootneuter in one-run mode

Custom Logos: Disabled

Apps: Only Cydia

The system partition wipe is disabled to save time. (It was recommended).

My baseband is 3.9 or is it 3.6 anyways i know is not the 4. version. should i worry? anything else i need to do...

Awesome...done

BTW mine is 1st gen iphone...earlier was on 1.1.4

Enabled bootnueter...turned off the phone and restarted to DFU mode...shift+restore from itunes v7.7...restored to 2.0

Many many thanks to iPhone Dev Team...u guys are awesome
    Thanks a lot BigBoss for custom firmware

Detailed info below
    Pwnage option for Windows Users - iPhone News & Review

Quote Originally Posted by JTopaz View Post
    Just a bit worried cos the torrent comments say this:

Some more details, sorry it was 2AM last night...

Bootloader: Leaves it unchanged, make sure you have already neutered it.

Baseband: Containts 4.05.04 unlocked, won't flash if already unlocked.

Bootneuter: Contains bootneuter in one-run mode

Custom Logos: Disabled

Apps: Only Cydia

The system partition wipe is disabled to save time. (It was recommended).

My baseband is 3.9 or is it 3.6 anyways i know is not the 4. version. should i worry? anything else i need to do...
    Have u pawned it to 1.1.4....if not...that's the first thing u gotta do...it will upgrade ur baseband as well when u provide with relevant bootloader files

When i pawned to 1.1.4 my baseband info was upgraded from 3.9 to 4.6

Same baseband info will be retained when u restore this custom 2.0 firmware.

I have successfully restored to this custom 2.0 firmware...there's no bootneuter to check the info
    Last edited by neoanantha; 2008-07-20 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z4AYIEP8

dear mods, im sorry if it cant be psoted here... ill PM anyone who whant custom ipsw - jailbroken, unlocked, neutralboot, cydia open ssh version...

Love it. easy process

i just want a basic jailbroken 2.0 with cydia for my 1st gen, no unlocks no pineapple logo etc.. can anyone pm me a link or better yet even create this themselves and send it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z4AYIEP8
    dear mods, im sorry if it cant be psoted here... ill PM anyone who whant custom ipsw - jailbroken, unlocked, neutralboot, cydia open ssh version...
    Is this the custom firmware you used? What does it have? Is it safe?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by t.storbeck; 2008-07-22 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Too tired to type right ....

I am downloading it from Lime***e but it just seems to be alowing 3kbps and I'm on a T1 conection

Does someone knows how to go back on 1.1.4 I put 2.0 on my iPhone and then it just got BOCKED

where I have to click so the download starts ?
    Last edited by r1994augusto; 2008-07-23 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

use frostwire to download the torrent file.. **** limewire. it took me 14 minutes for 250 megs of file..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hey guys i got a 1.1.4 fw and i use iLiberty+ on my phone would this custom firmware work on my phone and how do i do it, in DFU or Restore Mode threw itune and what should i use of itune. Can someone give a fine detail for iphone user with different situation... Thanks