Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PwanageTool Wont accept my bootloader image

Default PwanageTool Wont accept my bootloader image
    I'm using pwanage IPSW build, and it asks me to locate two bootloader files, 3.9 image and 4.6 image. I downloaded bootloaders.rar and extracted the files, the extracted files where BL-39.bin and BL-46.bin each file is 132kb. When i add the files it says SBLWrongImage...What am i doing wrong? When it asks me to locate the files it says "Bootloader 3.9 image (128kb)" are my files too large (132kb)?

Thanks

Yes its too big it has to be 128KB.
    EDM

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I have same problem!?!
    On a mac I can download the BL39.bin at 128kb but as soon as it gets to the desktop it's at 132kb
    which Pwnage can't read/accept as a valid file. Any ideas anyone??

Thanks

iClarified's tutorial suggests using Firefox rather than Safari for the downloads... not sure if that's the problem but I hope the following helps......

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 2G iPhone (Mac) [Updated]

plz put the pwnage tool , bootloader files and 2.1 firmware file in the same folder and then try.it will work.all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by iGuy View Post
    iClarified's tutorial suggests using Firefox rather than Safari for the downloads... not sure if that's the problem but I hope the following helps......

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your 2.x.x 2G iPhone (Mac) [Updated]
    The reason is that safari automatically opens all safe files. You have to disable this or safari will jack up the files and you won't be able to use it.
    http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/sigs/801120092.png

Life's short so have a blast. Give God a good laugh, tell him YOUR big plan.