Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable to Jailbreak/unlock/upgrade v1.0.2 Firmware 04.01.13_G

Unhappy Unable to Jailbreak/unlock/upgrade v1.0.2 Firmware 04.01.13_G
    Hi

My iPhone suddenly went off and kept on the Apple screen, it was originally v1.1.1 and I unlocked it with Anysim.

I tried to restore it with iTunes, failed to restore to v1.1.1 (got error 1611) so I used AppTapp to downgrade to 1.0.2, it finally gave me the activation screen.

Now its v1.0.2 with Modem FW 04.01.13_G.

Ran AppTapp again to jailbreak it, but it stops at "Booting iPhone in recovery mode".

Tried ibrickr, but it stops at"
    "Extracting files
    Everything's ready to go! Please wait while we extract the necessary firmware files... "

What should I do, I can't jailbreak/upgrade/unlock I'm really stuck here!

Please help...

i'm having exactly the same problem plz plz plz HELP!!!!

well theirs 3 of us thats having the same problem but if you know let me know

Default Help but stops later
    What I ddi is to copy the 1.0.2.ipsw file on the ibrickr folder. NOw you may have two but the second one change the extesion from 1.0.2.ipsw to zip..

You wil have one file named 1.0.2.ipsw and another fike named 1.0.2.zip

BUt later I get stycked where it says mod¡ifying iphone... help :

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What you need to have in preparation:

a) Firmware file ipsw that you desire to put into your iphone
    b) Do a complete DFU restore. Connect iphone to PC, let itunes detect. Hold down sleep and home button (phone can be switched off or on) until you see iphone image from iTunes disappear, release sleep button while still holding home... until computer recognizes iphone in recovery mode.
    c) In itunes, press shift + restore in order to install your desired firmware.
    d) Let your phone restore and your phone should work just fine. There should not be any need of using iBrickr etc stuffs...
    e) once you finish restoring, use iLiberty+ or Ziphone or iDemocracy 2 or winpwn/pwnage tools.... to jailbreak, unlock and activate.....

Hope that helps...