Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Latest Winpwn release

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Latest Winpwn release
    My damn phone froze up wednesday opening an sms. Figured I would try the latest winpwn. Happy to report it worked flawlessly! The ispw builder was terrific and easy to use plus everything worked once the custom was restored to phone. The only problem was still the issue of legit AT&T users either having to ssh the original lockdownd file or unlocking for service. I once again chose to ssh the original lockdownd file and the phone works perfectly. Good Luck and Happy Modding to all.

GoIrish!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

glad success is getting more stable.

jus outta curiousity, when u say froze, do u mean jus lock up? like did u try a hard reset lol. i wouldn't re do my entire phone jus cuz it froze. restoring is like a last resort kinda thing, unless you been meaning to. glad everything worked out
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Green Apple
    Thanks

Heh of course I did. Couldn't get the springboard to load up ever again. Actually got the phone kinda responding but it had about a 5 min lag between touches and the response! After ssh'ing around in there deleting stuffs and what not I just decided to do a restore. I love trying different softwares. So far I've used them all cept ID3. Winpwn is the best with iLiberty+ a close second. Oh yeah...don't have a mac so can't comment on those programs.

GoIrish!

Thanks

Care to toss a few of your steps my way? I've been looking to pwn my phone, but I'm not really sure as to the whole process...