Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **** pwning your phone

Default **** pwning your phone
    why i dont know but i wiped out my phone yesterday to pwn it on a mac, everything looks all fine and good and i get home and restore the phone with my phone numbers and ****, i shut it off, i turn it back on nothing, i cannot restore my phone, i cant ssh into it, i cant fix it, i thought pwning was supposed to be the safest way to hack your phone, seems to me like its more ****** up then ever

Maybe it's something you did? And not the application.
    It's a good thing for you we have a filter. I see you getting Banned otherwise
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-04-27 at 06:37 PM.

Thanks

noob..

stop crying...

you can fix it just put the phone manually into dfu mode restore to 114 twice

all i get is a white screen, i followed the instructions here to the t, i didnt do any of my own edits, itunes does not recognize the phone, maybe it is the application

1st i restored the phone to factory settings, set up as a new phone
    then i pwned it, then installed custom firmware
    now i have a white screen and nothing recognizes it, cannot ssh into it, does not go into dfu mode, and itunes doesnt see it.

so in my mind, it could only be the application, and i love how you guys jump all over me, im not a "noob" ive had a iphone since september, ive hacked the **** out of it and back, i just did it because it was supposedly so safe and everyone talks **** about ziphone.

ban me if u will but i see you moderators get on peoples cases alot.
    were all grownup here, i dont think your offended by my asterisks, so what gives, i cant come here and complain about the mighty pwning hack when it totally trashed my phone so other people will know if it messes up (because it surely did, unless theres a problem with your howto) that the phone is completely toast

if you look at my posts ive helped people in the past, got help, i donated to like 6 apps, made skins for peoples apps, you guys need to chill out

My iPhone is a Part of Me 24trepid's Avatar
    Thanks

One word........... BETA
    It says on winpwn website, it may cause you to have to restore.
    Why don't you wait for final release.
    I used winpwn on my 16GB 1.1.4 , and i'm with at&t.
    It works PERFECT.........
    Thank you dev team............

Thanks

are you complaining or asking for help?

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphonejeff View Post
    noob..

stop crying...
    LOL!

i used the mac version, i dont see where it says beta anywhere, i was looking for help / giving warning to people that this perfect program is all but perfect if it messes up, but then you insulted me, and told me to stop crying (far from helping people), which in turn made me defend myself, just cause your a chat board monitor does not make you king ****. if you wanted to help i could have used it that 1st time when u busted my balls, now im made out to be a jerk because of you so its pointless, im not going to be able to get help now, ill have to deal with it myself

Thanks!!!!

(ya know you could just suck it up and admit you were being a ***, and maybe apologize, but im sure ill just end up banned instead, i mean being one of the mods you think you would go that extra step to help people, but u have made it that much worse for me, maybe you should think about what a mod should do around here, cause if its telling people that need help to stop crying, maybe this community isnt so great)

if you have a white screen you can dfu it dont use software to dfu do it by holding the off and home button and releasing the off button when the screen turns off and keep holding the home

Thanks

rasbill, chill dude. Your phone isn't bricked, it can easily go into DFU mode.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-04-27 at 10:08 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rasbill View Post
    i used the mac version, i dont see where it says beta anywhere, i was looking for help / giving warning to people that this perfect program is all but perfect if it messes up, but then you insulted me, and told me to stop crying (far from helping people), which in turn made me defend myself, just cause your a chat board monitor does not make you king ****. if you wanted to help i could have used it that 1st time when u busted my balls, now im made out to be a jerk because of you so its pointless, im not going to be able to get help now, ill have to deal with it myself

Thanks!!!!

(ya know you could just suck it up and admit you were being a ***, and maybe apologize, but im sure ill just end up banned instead, i mean being one of the mods you think you would go that extra step to help people, but u have made it that much worse for me, maybe you should think about what a mod should do around here, cause if its telling people that need help to stop crying, maybe this community isnt so great)

LOL, venting all your anger on the mods.

manually put the phone into DFU mode and restore it, and try your best not to panic.....

Thanks

Or lose your temper

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

pwnage destroyed my phone i had to get a new one ziphone ftw

Thanks

Let's not start a Zibri vs Dev team battle, please.

Thanks

no one said you were gonna get banned lol

Thanks

everyone knows Zibri pwns the dev team ............ JK

Thanks

i knew this was going nowhere...