Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Success Pwnage Story Mac Osx86

Default Success Pwnage Story Mac Osx86
    I had been dying for the windows pwnage tool to come out for about a week or more. Frustrated, I decided to take the matter into my own hands. So I struggled with installing Osx86 in my pc. It was pretty hard, since my pc is custom built and it had a lot of compatibility issues. After many hours of work, I finally installed Leo 10.4.8, another issue. Leo 10.4.8 does not recognize iphone. So I found a tool that made Leo think it was version 10.4.11. Pretty risky thing to do I believe. So I took the risk, downloaded pwage tool, and everything ran smoothly. Now I have a pwned 1.1.4 iphone. I as I talk I am going to try to install 1.2. I-ll tell you how I do. Thanks for everything dev team.

Dirk Breeuwer

You shouldn't of gone with JaS's 10.4.8, I dont get why everyone does that. You should have gotten either Leo4all's 10.5.2, or Kalyways 10.5.2.... but congrats.

+1 on the Leo4All or Kalyway they both worked pretty well right off the install.

BTW. 1.2 is a waste of time

I've had no luck with the Kalaway version. I am able to boot to the instalation, but after the install finishes I end up with a GUID partition, which I cant boot to. I think It has something to do with my computer being intel pentium 4, which doesn't support EFI. And Kalaways 10.5.1 just has EFI mbr/guid support, no other way of making the partition bootable. (I am just a noob, so I only know that I know nothing). Any help appreciated.

**Edit**I finished installing 2.0, completely waste of time, well atleast I am not curious anymore.**Edit**

Dirk Breeuwer
    Last edited by dirkbreeuwer; 2008-04-14 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Added some info

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirkbreeuwer View Post
    I've had no luck with the Kalaway version. I am able to boot to the instalation, but after the install finishes I end up with a GUID partition, which I cant boot to. I think It has something to do with my computer being intel pentium 4, which doesn't support EFI. And Kalaways 10.5.1 just has EFI mbr/guid support, no other way of making the partition bootable. (I am just a noob, so I only know that I know nothing). Any help appreciated.

**Edit**I finished installing 2.0, completely waste of time, well atleast I am not curious anymore.**Edit**

Dirk Breeuwer
    I believe Kalyway 10.5.x only supports dual core cpus. I have Kalyway's 10.5.1 installed and have it updated to 10.5.2 and it runs flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    I believe Kalyway 10.5.x only supports dual core cpus. I have Kalyway's 10.5.1 installed and have it updated to 10.5.2 and it runs flawlessly.
    Yeah also think that is true. Do you know a 10.5 version that supports Pentium 4?

Dirk Breeuwer

Quote Originally Posted by dirkbreeuwer View Post
    Yeah also think that is true. Do you know a 10.5 version that supports Pentium 4?

Dirk Breeuwer
    Leo4All supports P4's, so does Jas's.. but I dont think thats released yet... I dont see why Kalyways doesnt support P4's, besides the fact if you install EFI.... w/e.
    Can anyone help me with my repairmode/no baseband problems?