Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What is the best way to Jailbreak iphone 3gs 4.2.1

Default What is the best way to Jailbreak iphone 3gs 4.2.1
    I would like it to end up on 4.3.3 and jailbroken.

I have come across the green poison mehod but I have no idea what firmware it will end up on.

cheers

Hi,
    Well, I would like to share such kind of Jailbreak iPhone solution for any iphone version like 2G, 3G, 4.1G, 4.2G...etc.,. It offers easy and safe way to jailbreak iphone without any risk. For more interest, Please visit :modmyi.com
    Last edited by Cowboy; 2011-09-06 at 02:26 AM.
    No links in signature

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Whited00r
    I would suggest that you try whited00r (Whited00r). This is a totally different approach to jailbreak/unlock and works for iPhone 2g, 3G 3GS. Just did my wife's iphone 3G 16 gb, works great and you can customize things. I did a lot of the 'tweaks" and she is very happy because its a lot faster. YOu can pretty much get any of the jailbreak hacks from cydia to run on it, and the current firmware version has a lot of the IOS4 upgrades such as multitasking. I was skeptical but once I took the plunge and did it, I saw that its simple. One warning..I had to put the phone into DFU mode with IREB before restoring with the whited00r firmware. Do NOT use blackd00r!