Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with ipod touc jailbreaking! plz!

Default help with ipod touc jailbreaking! plz!
    help plz my ipod was jailbroken and i have to restore to normal settings. so heres the problem i managed to update to 4.0 to my ipod 8GBs MC model 2nd gen but know when i go to jailbreakme.com the purple screen is not their and when i slide the bar the screen goes blank black. please help i tried clearing cookies and all that and even reboots and nothing works. i want to do this before i update to 4.1 and use redSn0w PS i never tryed redsn0w
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-001.png   -img_0003.png   -picture-002.png  

i fixed it idk if www.jailbreakme.com worked or i uninstall my norton security suite because norton was block website as well and i was doing both at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by nixvaldez View Post
    help plz my ipod was jailbroken and i have to restore to normal settings. so heres the problem i managed to update to 4.0 to my ipod 8GBs MC model 2nd gen but know when i go to jailbreakme.com the purple screen is not their and when i slide the bar the screen goes blank black. please help i tried clearing cookies and all that and even reboots and nothing works. i want to do this before i update to 4.1 and use redSn0w PS i never tryed redsn0w

Use greepois0n to jailbreak on 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by Hpwill View Post

Use greepois0n to jailbreak on 4.1
    Will greenpoisi0n work with iPod touch 2g mc model?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic11 View Post
    Will greenpoisi0n work with iPod touch 2g mc model?
    Yea it work fine