Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help iphone stuck after using limra1

Default Help iphone stuck after using limra1
    Hi guys,

I really need your help on this one, a friend of mine gave me an iphone to jailbreak and unlock if I can.
    The phone is a 3Gs with baseband 05.14.02 I used limra1n however two things happened, first I'm stack on DFU mode forever and second I can't see anything on the screen even when the iphone is on.

BTW as for now I don't really care about the jail breaking any more all I care is to see something on the screen.

And I already try the power home button trick didn't work
    The only thing I can think of right now is to wait for the battery to get empty and start phone with the home power trick again.

Thx in advanced

Jettwa

Do a forced restore. Switch phone off. Open iTunes. Now, while holding the home button insert the USB cable into the iPhone. Keep holding the home button until you see the iTunes logo on the iPhone. iTunes will then give you a message that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode and will prompt you to restore.

Same thing happened to me, and when I'm trying to do a restore error 1015 pops up, any help?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Error 1015 after a restore is fine. Kick it out of recovery with TinyUmbrella and you can continue to jailbreak.