Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where are my old cydia apps?

Default Where are my old cydia apps?
    So, I've successfully jailbroken my 4.1 iphone 4 with limera1n, and I have Cydia installed. But, where are all of my old Cydia apps? MiWi, winterboard themes, etc.

Please, oh please tell me I wasn't supposed to do something to save these somewhere before doing the jailbreak again.

Yea you should have wrote them down. There is a backup app but you would have had to do that before u jailbroke agian sorry

Thanks

Aptbackup I think its called

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Aptbackup and Pkgbackup will help you to restore back. When you have purchased Pkgbackup, do a backup first and then sync with Itunes. A file saved under the contacts will be stored in your contacts on your computer. It depends how you want your contacts to be stored, either Outlook, yahoo address book., window address book.
    After the restore, sync your contacts back onto your iphone and install back pkgbackup and hit the restore from pkgbackup icon.
    If you don't have pkgbackup, you can always install back your paid Cydia apps again. I don't think you need to log in as Cydia has linked your account by the serial number of your idevice.