Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GreenPo1son - folderenhancer

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default GreenPo1son - folderenhancer
    I have 3gs with jailbroken on iOs 4.01 using jailbreakme.com mine has got new boot rom. with many apps inside folderenhancer.

i think these are steps to follow is it right or someone can correct me please

1) (do) i have to use tinyumbrella to take a copy of current boot room. in 4 months time i think about unlock to change my provider.
    2) Install iOs 4.1 from iTunes
    3)Apply GreenPo1son

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pqrerc View Post
    I have 3gs with jailbroken on iOs 4.01 using jailbreakme.com mine has got new boot rom. with many apps inside folderenhancer.

i think these are steps to follow is it right or someone can correct me please

1) (do) i have to use tinyumbrella to take a copy of current boot room. in 4 months time i think about unlock to change my provider.
    2) Install iOs 4.1 from iTunes
    3)Apply GreenPo1son
    No, to number 1. TinyUmbrella only preserves the baseband on the iPhone 4. You should use TinyUmbrella to backup your SHSH blobs for firmware 4.1 if you have not done this already. Yes, to number 2 and 3.

If you are able to activate in iTunes using a legit SIM, I recommend that over hacktivating during the jailbreak because it does not break push notifications.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown