Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is i*********com legit?

Default Is i*********com legit?
    Hi there everyone,

I'm just wondering if *************com is real or not? It seems they claim to have a jailbreak for 4.0.2 Since my new iPhone 4 came with that firmware I would definitely pay the 25$ for it. I'm just not sure if its real or not...

Thanks
    Last edited by z3r01; 2010-08-25 at 04:47 PM.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Jailbreaks an unlocks are always free, never trust a site that tries to sell it to you.

The only phone that can be jailbroke on 4.02 is the 3g, everything else needs to be 4.01 or below to jb. So to answer your question they are trying to scam people.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

Figures.... Oh well, I'm guessing a jailbreak will come out after 4.1 which I'm hoping will be Spetember 7th.

Thanks!

what is the best program or site (jailbreakme.com) would work to JB the 4.0.2 on an iphone 3gs 32gb for a PC user?

Thanks.

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex33009 View Post
    what is the best program or site (jailbreakme.com) would work to JB the 4.0.2 on an iphone 3gs 32gb for a PC user?

Thanks.

There is currently no way to jb 3gs on 4.0.2
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

The only people coming out with these jailbreaks and unlocks are people that are not in it for the money. Anyone that charges will either completely screw you over or will just give you the file to a program that is already free...

Thanks

Please don't advertise crap....if the dev team hasn't said anything then it's just scams...I hate when people do this...they go to a sight, then come here and advertise the site so others can click on it...knowing that it's crap....we been thru this sooooooooooooooooooo many times it's ridiculous....let's be smart.....