Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 iOS 4.0.1 Stuck in safe mode

Default Iphone 4 iOS 4.0.1 Stuck in safe mode
    after i jailbroke my iphone 4 last night its been stuck in safe mode, no sbsettings, winterboard themes.. nothing. Any help would be much appreciated.

My best suggestion is to re-jailbreak

did that same problem.

Default 3gs 4.0.1
    Stuck in safe mode as well I restored n rejailbroke. someone please help, this is depressing

If u restored from an old backup ie from a previously jailbroken iPhone, some of the old Cydia apts are causing It to go into safe mode. Just restore and watch what u download, wait until an iPhone 4 release is out, hope this helps.

You could also just work backwards and delete apps that you recently downloaded until its not in safemode anymore . This way you will know wich app was the cause ..
    I wish I had a Nikel for every time ive dropped my phone!!!

This happened to me after I installed "MyWi v3.4.3 No Rock cracked". I was only able to get the phone out of "safe mode" after uninstalling the program. I'll have to wait until version 4 is cracked, or (gasp) actually pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeknurse View Post
    This happened to me after I installed "MyWi v3.4.3 No Rock cracked". I was only able to get the phone out of "safe mode" after uninstalling the program. I'll have to wait until version 4 is cracked, or (gasp) actually pay for it.
    Check out ************* they have a tutorial for mywi and my3g no rock